do you ever think how bitchy and annoying you really are and wonder how anyone ever tolerates you
Too many young girls don’t know how to act when someone’s being inappropriate with them. They giggle or they try to brush it off. Don’t do that. Tell them to go fuck themselves - be a bitch. If someone’s being disrespectful to you, be disrespectful right back. Show them the same amount of respect that they show you.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
i have horrible anxiety, i get jealous easily, i sometimes may seem really clingy, i also may seem like i do not care (only because i am fighting against the urge to be “clingy” after realizing i was being so), and i tend to think that the worst has happened. there is so much stuff that i don’t like about my self, would you care to accept me the way i am, anyway?